Tuesday, July 25, 2006

aaahhh...sexy!

This photo was when Yong Joon arrived in Japan for the Gosireh Gosa and 2 cfs shooting.

He looks great in jeans, agree? SmileyCentral.com notice that shinny long black hair? i bet you did!! what about that cute behind? SmileyCentral.com sure you did too!!! and the chest? let me guess SmileyCentral.com... you want to touch it and feel if it's true, right? SmileyCentral.com c'mon...'fess up! you don't have to feel embarass, i'm pretty sure most of us want to do that.

Hee, I guess you all already know that Yong Joon went back to Korea this afternoon. Well, these photos were taken when he returned back to Korean from Japan. Look at him...simple yet so sexy! Damn sexy! SmileyCentral.com whew!!


one visitor in soompi posted that he looks like se7en here ^^


effortless sexiness
SmileyCentral.com

thanks to rosiebaba for the 1st photo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, ok liezle, I confess :

I wish I could be his personal physician! I will demand a weekly body checkup. (I want daily, but will that tire him out?) I do not need a stethoscope (or any other equipment) to listen to his pulse, I can just put my head and ears up close to his chest to perform that particular procedure.

Now for the rest of the body checkup, that's strictly doctor-patient confidential!

Anonymous said...

jaime,

ha! I wonder after that pulse check-up, you will still be the doctor or Yong Joon need to call the ambulance to take you for emergency care?

liezle said...

ginnie, i don't think that jaime can even perform her duties as doctor if she'll see yong joon's name in her appointment notebook! ^^

hmm,now i wonder if there are any lady doctors who see yong joon?

bbmag said...

hee... i suspect wuri yong joon would get a male doc... hehe, he's quite shy, no?

what a waste... that body... ah...