Saturday, January 21, 2006

Great King and Four Gods

It has been so quiet in the BYJ front for the past couple of weeks. Old photos, new artworks, and old news interviews can be seen and read from the different foras. This only goes to say that everyone is already missing Yong Joon.

So what do we do until middle of February? tap...tap...tap...(i'm tapping my feet waiting impatiently for the next news and photos)

Before the week ends this week, we finally read something about 'Great King and Four Gods'. I hope that it's a concrete news.

"Great King and Four Gods", another period drama for Yong Joon. Big production budget with wonderful people working with him.

When I first learned about Yong Joon doing another drama, I really got so excited. Who wouldn't? A drama with 24 episode which can be translated to 24 hrs of seeing Yong Joon. Then I learned that it's a period drama. Honestly, I got a little disappointed because I want Yong Joon to star in a modern day drama. I want him playing the role of a tycoon or investigator or detective or police or whatever role for so long that it's not a period drama wherein he will be wearing another hanbook.

But then, as news about GKFG comes out and I read Seifall5's post in soompi about it, disappointment was transformed to excitement once again.

Yong Joon's new cool look as he is
getting ready for his role in GKFG as
Great King Dam-deok.

From what I read from various articles and posts, it's not the same as from what i picture as 'Untold Scandal' or 'Dae Jang Geum' costume. Likewise, the exciting part is that Yong Joon will be sporting a new look. Which makes everyone so excited. And the costume will not be a typical hanbok.

In the next weeks to come until the middle of February, Baefamily will surely be waiting for new developments about GKFG. Things to look forward to are, crank in, remaining name of the casts, presscon, the copyright issue, which broadcast stat

1 comment:

bbmag said...

yea... me too, can't wait... but sighs... it's gonna be a long wait before the drama's completed. hope that there'll be a steady stream of pics and news out for GKFG just like AS.