Saturday, July 30, 2005

caught on blog


huh?! me blogging? yeah, first time.

i have my space and friendster blog but never seem to start on it. why? i'm just not in to it. but what me made decide to put on my blog under blogspot? It's BYJ. Bae Yong Joon, the actor from Korea. I'll put my thoughts on Yong Joon in my next post. Right now, I want to talk why I got caught on blog.

it has been a lazy saturday. been in front of my computer since 11am looking for updates on Yong Joon. it's 8pm, went to visit the blog of Yong Joon's fan from Singapore, happiebb. After reading several of her new posts, i decided to register in blogspot.

and here i am posting my first post.

i'm not much of a writer, but i'll try my best to come up with a very interesting blog.

until then. tah..tah!i

2 comments:

bbmag said...

hey, i'm here i'm here i'm here! saw you mention your blog link on soompi [finally!] and came straightaway! thanks for mentioning me in your very first blogspot blog entry!

liezle said...

hi hi bb! i was inspired by you and the rest of the baesisters.

will do my best blogging ^^

thanks for leaving your footprints.